Come and meet Christina Green, Mango HR4Tech, at the Desklodge in Bristol.
We're providing free 1-2-1 support sessions for you to ask us anything related to HR (i.e. your people, your team).
You can either select a time slot in the morning or a ticket for the drop in time in the afternoon.
Christina is an experienced HR Consultant that works with a number of tech companies in Bristol and Cardiff.
Not sure what you would ask?! Here are some examples of what we've been asked before:
- What are the basics I need to know when hiring my first employee?
- Do I need policies? If so, how can I limit them and ensure they're inline with my culture?
- How do I pull together a creative, culture focused staff handbook?
- How do I recruit from abroad?
- How do I ensure my team is performing? Avoiding the dreaded appraisal!
- How can I provide development opportunities when I only have a small team?
- How can ensure new recruits fit culturally?
- Do you have any tips on retaining my staff?
- What's the market rate for a front end developer? (ask us about other roles too!)
- Ideas for incentives?
- Do I introduce a bonus or not?
Introducing Mango HR
Mango HR (HR4Tech) are specialists in all things people in tech, from culture and reward to recruitment and leadership development. We provide value-adding outsourced HR solutions to fast growth tech companies across the UK.
HR isn’t just about compliance, policies, and procedures. In fact, our disruptive approach to HR in Tech is helping more and more SMEs across the UK and Europe to achieve their goals by planning people properly and utilising innovative tech, tactics and our expertise in leadership and change management, to ensure firms can attract, retain and get the most from people. At the end of the day, no business can succeed without great people.
PS - We promise not to sell to you or hastle you with emails afterwards :). We hope you find these sessions useful and thought provoking!