Office workers form some of my most frequent clients, often complaining of upper and lower back pain as a result of hours on end spent bent over a keyboard and desk. I thought I’d have a go at tackling this problem at source, which is why I’m coming to you!
I'm Natasha (Tasha is fine too), I have a (BSc) Hons in Sports Rehabilitation and am currently working at a clinic in Bedminster. I provide treatment and sports massage for a wide range of people who have various injuries or pains.
I have experience working with a number of professional teams including:
The All Blacks - England RFU - Argentina RFU - A number of NFL Teams
The massage sessions are at a discounted DeskLodger price of £10 (cash only) - taking place in the Grumpy’s shed meeting room. If you are suffering from any aches or pains, it would be very beneficial for you to book and give it a try! A sign-up sheet will be placed at the DeskLodge reception to book in and a basic medical form for you to fill and bring along on the day..
Benefits of sports massage:
· Release muscle tension
· Increased muscle flexibility
· Increased energy
· Stimulate blood flow in the body to assist with healing
· Decrease stress
What to expect:
- Fill out a consent form and bring it to your session (Please find under sign up sheet at the DeskLodge reception)
- 5 minutes discussing your pain / the area you would like me to work on
- 2 minutes where I will step out of the room and let you get ready
- 20 minutes of sports massage
- 2 minutes to re-dress and get back to work
Note - Clothing:
If you are not 100% comfortable taking off any item of clothing, then please turn up in a thin top, which I will work over.
If you have any questions prior to the session, feel free to email or call me.
I look forward to seeing you!
Find me on Facebook
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org