The UK is undergoing a paradigm shift; drivers for sustainability are now becoming the same as drivers for growth, with the government recognising that one has to go hand-in-hand with the other for future resilience and success in a global marketplace.
- What will the skills and needs be for the continued success of the low carbon economy?
- What will the jobs created by these opportunities look like?
- What will current learners need to know about energy storage and energy disruption?
- What can we embed in courses to reflect the required trends in efficiency in manufacture and use?
- How do we ensure workers of the future are aware of end-life reuse?
- How can we design for reuse or minimal impact - or both?
Join us at this free Low Carbon Business Breakfast hosted in partnership with Low Carbon South West and Skills West at Business West to hear opinions on where the low carbon sector is heading and share your thoughts in a blue-sky discussion on how we can ensure that the leaders, decision-makers and workers of the future continue to ensure the West of England leads the world in low carbon technology and skills.